These things were running through my head this morning, I had to have it down in black and white.
The only thing I would enjoy killing is ADDICTION. I would love to bludgeon it to death.
The thought of being a slave to ADDICTION disgusts me yet I am a slave to it for too long. Am I not better than that?
I need to have more faith in myself... I'm afraid of failing
I don't want to look back and live with regrets. It's just a sad way to live life.
I need to take care of my health more. Concentrate on SEX - S-leep right, E-at right, X-cercise (I slept well last night).
I'm afraid of the withdrawal symptoms. Terrified to fall into it again...
I hate the word scared, terrified, afraid, cannot, no... Why? Cos it's something I can control and I shouldn't let it overcome me.
I would save a lot for not smoking.
I would have a better life without smoking, a better future, be a better mother (if I have kids). Come to think of it, everything is better without smoking. I would look better too!
Alcohol: I can live without it, I'm sure now I don't have problems with it but I'm not quitting. Having it once in a while with the right company is nice. Not to be abused.
I love my parents and they love me. They accept my imperfections, they put up with it yet they don't nag about it. They are such amazing people, I can't thank God enough for having them.
The only people that I never fail to pray for is my family and friends. I pray for their health, safety, happiness, career and for being a part of my life. I will continue to do so.
I'm not perfect, I can never be...
The only thing I would enjoy killing is ADDICTION. I would love to bludgeon it to death.
The thought of being a slave to ADDICTION disgusts me yet I am a slave to it for too long. Am I not better than that?
I need to have more faith in myself... I'm afraid of failing
I don't want to look back and live with regrets. It's just a sad way to live life.
I need to take care of my health more. Concentrate on SEX - S-leep right, E-at right, X-cercise (I slept well last night).
I'm afraid of the withdrawal symptoms. Terrified to fall into it again...
I hate the word scared, terrified, afraid, cannot, no... Why? Cos it's something I can control and I shouldn't let it overcome me.
I would save a lot for not smoking.
I would have a better life without smoking, a better future, be a better mother (if I have kids). Come to think of it, everything is better without smoking. I would look better too!
Alcohol: I can live without it, I'm sure now I don't have problems with it but I'm not quitting. Having it once in a while with the right company is nice. Not to be abused.
I love my parents and they love me. They accept my imperfections, they put up with it yet they don't nag about it. They are such amazing people, I can't thank God enough for having them.
The only people that I never fail to pray for is my family and friends. I pray for their health, safety, happiness, career and for being a part of my life. I will continue to do so.
I'm not perfect, I can never be...

1 comment:
I've stopped since end of Feb. The last I had was when we had the meeting at A&W. We never fail to do this together(heheh).. this time it's gonna be for real. Let them laugh or doubt me and you as long as we be the better person, we don't really need encouragement from anyone but ourselves because I know that as age catches up, we've got to take care of ourselves even more now. Not another puff over guilt or stress or whatever it is but another chance for us to a healthier life.
Gal, here's some words of encouragement:
NEVER DOUBT YOUR DECISION
It's the uncertainty that makes it difficult to quit. Having made what you know to be the correct decision, never punish yourself by questioning that decision.
................
Cigarettes did absolutely nothing for you at all. So don't quit with a feeling of doom or gloom but instead with a marvelous feeling of excitement, with a feeling of relief that the whole filthy nightmare is finally over and with a feeling of elation that you are now FREE!
Remember, there will be a few more bad ugly days.. Just pray and have faith in GOD. He gave you His life when you took your first breath, lets not destroy it further.
WE CAN DO THIS!
With love and care always, Delia.
-------
Post a Comment