Someone posted a line of lyrics of Gangsta's Paradise...
As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I take a look at my life and realize there's not much left, coz I've been blastin and laughin so long, that even my mama thinks that my mind is gone...
Got me thinking that I really don't want to look back and regret. I've done stupid things that I would have slap me if I could but honestly I don't regret most of them. While some things were harmless, some of it we pay for the consequences for our actions or someone else pays for the consequences for our actions.
Live life with boundaries. Sometimes you have to think more than twice and treat Karma like a religion which means you have to believe and abide in it. The mistakes made? Learn, forgive yourself and move on. You'd do more good that way.
That's all I have to say before I get all emo and crap...
Live life with boundaries. Sometimes you have to think more than twice and treat Karma like a religion which means you have to believe and abide in it. The mistakes made? Learn, forgive yourself and move on. You'd do more good that way.
That's all I have to say before I get all emo and crap...

1 comment:
these must be your crappy days... However, its a good blog. Treat karma like it's your religion, I second that!
Post a Comment