I slammed down the phone on my friend. Poor guy, I'm feeling a little bad. I'll call him back of course. Then he'll say I'm mean and bla bla bla and I'll give him a lecture about how friends should not be compensated for the time when you're not with your boyfriend or girlfriend. I'm not asking that we hang out all the time and I don't mind having the partner around but I guess I just feel that friendship should be valued. I only met him once after he got together with his girlfriend and it was a secret even, she didn't know.
He is a very nice guy, mouth of a laser and I'll give him kudos for his honesty but he can't seem to be honest with his girlfriend. He can't tell her that he and I met for a drink cos she will have a jealous fit. She checks his phone logs and I'm sure she hates my guts. We used to chat a lot over the phone and it stopped when he went back to her AGAIN. If he calls, it's during office hours and then he erases the phone logs. In fact I am a guy in his phone book, it's pathetic. Like I said, he is honest enough to tell me even though he knows it's like digging his grave.
I guess I am in a position to actually complain on this cos I never had to deal with it simply because I guess I just would not tolerate such practice where one have to 'coverline' to 'jaga hati'. How long can you go on doing that?
Guys, don't be ball-less... It's such a turn off when you can't stand up for yourselves. Your a man for heaven's sake, the future head of the family or already head of the family. Do your part, grow some balls!
Ladies, if your guy can't be honest with you then I guess you have yourself to blame. Don't blame it on insecurity and if he is the type that you think can't be faithful then what the hell are you doing with him?

No comments:
Post a Comment