Song Selection

Monday, September 7, 2009

Middle of Nowhere

Sometimes when someone yells at you, it just pisses you off like hell but you know the right choice is to shut up, keep your cool and just let them yell their heart out and let the noise enter one ear, past the cochlea, ear drums and what not and let it come out in another ear. By that time, your ears would have been numbed.

I thought that was best but I got yelled at for the lack of reaction too. Well, I've concluded that sometimes if someone finds you wrong, whatever you do it's gonna be wrong. At times, you can never be right, it's like you go through a string of wrongs with a certain person and it makes things awkward especially one day you're laughing with the person and the next it's the opposite.

I hope someday things get better because I just feel sad that it happens and it hurts at times when the words play back in your mind and sometimes you tend to get caught up in those accusations that you feel like a total crap.

I hate the thought of never able to be right with this and I just don't want to be around but running away would mean that I'm not facing those problems. Hoping someday it'll get better...

No comments: