Song Selection

Friday, May 7, 2010

Hello and Goodbye

Lately I've been believing more in guardian angels and that they're God-sent people who seem to appear at the right moment. For instance, at certain times you just want to talk to a person in particular because they know your history and character so well that they'll be able to put things in perspective and help you make sense of a certain situation.

Funny thing is I've not been in good terms with that person for some time and we haven't spoken. We don't hate each other, the dust just needed to settle. I was pretty much wishing I could talk with this person and what do you know? The 'angel' called... within the hour to basically ask me "What's up?". Talk about express delivery from the man above. I had my prayers answered even though I didn't even pray. So really, it's one of the moments that I was grateful things happened at the right time.

Recently, I'm reminded yet again that life's too short when I found out that my classmate had passed away. He's the third person in my batch to pass away. A pretty quiet guy yet he's known to be the most good looking guy of our batch. No one seems aware of how he died and it's pretty mysterious. I guess life's too short and we need to sustain the relationship with the people who matter to us and don't waste away precious moments. Remind the people we love by telling them, eliminate what's bad, learn lessons well and live life the right way. We all know what's right.

2 comments:

Delia said...

Its true.. Angels do exist. Also, I guess sometimes when you think so much abt someone- it connects to that person. Its like telepathic. Glad you managed to speak to that 'angel'..

Sometimes it fears me to realize that life is too short to make enemies but then again sometimes its just not as simple as it seems when we try to patch things up.. thats why I believe that we should just pray for humbleness and patience as we get older..

psst... i hope i'm one of your angels! Angel in Disguise? LOL!

Val's Thingamajig said...

You failed the angel test... I tried to connect with you telepathically but no response... haha