Song Selection

Thursday, January 7, 2010

From Exvasure to Thingamajig

If I was a guitar, I would be a Gibson Flying V

If I was a car, I would be an Audi

If I was a gun, I would be a M24 Sniper

If I was a Transformer, I would be Jazz (He does capoeira, check out the way he intro himself in the first movie)

If I was an animal, I … A cat

If I was a Sunday morning cartoon, I would love to be Jam

If I was a movie, I’d be Wanted

If I was a band, I would be Guns N Roses

If I was a Football Team, I would be The Samba Boys

If I was a man, I’d be an underwear model

If I was a blog, I would be BlogSpot

Courtesy of Exvasure

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Flying V cant play while sitting down, meant for performers.

I love Audi, check out the R8 Quattro (Iron Man 1)

It's 'Jem' lar dear

Underwear model ? Wha... ^_^

Val's Thingamajig said...

That's cos I love seeing Slash play.

I have it in different colours

Noted... Long time ago lah the cartoon

To shy to be a Victoria Secret's model so if it was the other way round I wouldn't be too shy