Song Selection

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Everyone's Day

Another year just passed by… Again! As I was on the way to work for a New Year event, I looked at Rupa and I remembered exactly how we were on the way to work the previous year on 31st December and our boss was calling us to check if we were late. Like it happened just yesterday… I grew up with the same friends, hang out with them and eventually some of us work together as our part time job.
I was tattooing hands, necks and feet and it’s not exactly pleasant smell you get to have to bend down to a feet putting on body glue and glitters but at the stroke of midnight we stopped our work and gathered to watch the fireworks. It’s a bittersweet moment because some moments just pass you by all over again that gives you a certain familiarity of how it felt like at that time when you went through it. Then, you know there’s a chance to mend things for the better.
2009 has been kind to me… Like any other person, I have my demons, my ups and downs and my regrets, happy moments and fears. I have thought of what I want in 2010 and I’m hoping some things would work out.
Here’s to an amazing 20-10 and may you achieve whatever you have set out for yourself. God bless…
Shit… I’m getting a year older!

No comments: