John Lennon made a lot of sense
Right now, I am thinking what he thought.
Right now, I am thinking what he thought.
Right now, I choose to strip down anything that restricts, controls and governs… even if it doesn’t make sense, we can always go to a place where we imagine… It doesn’t hurt anyone.
Yes, I may be a dreamer but so was John Lennon and perhaps many other unfortunate people. At times I wish we had no country, no religion, no race and no boundaries that separate you and me and the rest.
Imagine…
We smile cos we have no worries
We share cos we are not scarce
We laugh cos it makes a lot of sense
Imagine…
We smile cos we have no worries
We share cos we are not scarce
We laugh cos it makes a lot of sense
I will imagine for the people who needs it…
I need it too…

No comments:
Post a Comment