Song Selection

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Dumbfounded

I've reached a limit I've been tolerating and I don't know where to begin, what to say, what to think and how to react.

I've decided not to rant about it. Hmmm... And yet again, I think "where do I begin?"

So many things on my mind, this is where I feel like screaming my head off. 

Let me just list some of what's on my mind (in conclusion):

Favouritism shown on an idiot with an attitude that makes Kanye West look humble. I  tried taking the high road and eventually my frustrations just keeps building. My reputation for allowing such idiocy be part of my ideas is ruining what I've carefully built. When there is an opportunity, I'll come back to this again.

Equality - Why do I have to use this word? To me between a man and a woman, there should NOT be list of things that I can do but you can't. Now, let me just be clear that the things I meant is like going on trips, having a good night out, able to talk like adults with the opposite sex.

Getting angry all of a sudden with no apparent reason given and expecting the other person to read your mind. I rest my case... It is too exhausting to keep up

Insecurity can really destruct a relationship. The other person person may need to become the person they are not to make the other person happy. Very unfair and very frustrating

This only how much I can go...




No comments: