In Malaysia Today, there was a headline saying “Teoh haunts Plaza Masalam… literally”
Three guards of the building shared their encounter on their experience of ‘bumping’ into TBH’s spirit. Plaza Masalam is pretty close to home and my friends and I lepak pretty a lot at that area to yum cha and catch up.
I still can’t accept although I’m already immune to it, that I live in a country so corrupt and sinful. I choose not to compare to other worst countries because a country is its own entity and why worry too much about other country when we have too much to think of our own?
Here in Bolehland, the top dudes literally get away with murder. They are like cats covering up their poo after they have done their big business. They later get an expert of PR team to come up with ideologies to sway the people so that they forget. We’re living in a system where rules can be bent and the rules extra persecute those whoever they choose to. “Look here, I’m gonna throw you in jail, I’ll explain later”, probably is what the top police would tell.
Yeah, so, according to the basic legal theory… One is innocent until proven guilty. But here, basic human rights can be ignored that they close both eyes and not one. It’s selective.
I love my country but not the government, not the system. I love the culture, the food and the history. If our fore fathers who fought hard for our country are looking at the condition of Bolehland, they definitely would be turning in their graves. Their legacy have been insulted, their sweat and tears fighting so hard had been taken for granted so easily. Why not just spit on their graves?

No comments:
Post a Comment