
I am in the office when I should be on the way to my friend's party which i'm assigned to bring tortilla chips. But thanks to my own stupidity i'm stuck in the office and being unhappening. I'm waiting for my dad who's gonna take his time since i told him so to bring my spare car key.
I accidently threw my keys together with my lunch left overs into the office trash and the trash is already thrown into the big trash where the whole building throws trash. Trust me, i saw it myself since I was desperate, it's stinks like hell...
Anyway, there was this guy who was sweet enough to let his hands dirty by helping me. Then we realized in order to find it, we probably gonna stink the lobbies of the building when we walk pass.
I'm now finding solace in the form of Cadbury Bytes..It's a...let me see...'a cereal puff with a chocolatey centre'...Oh gosh, I'm so stupid...
I accidently threw my keys together with my lunch left overs into the office trash and the trash is already thrown into the big trash where the whole building throws trash. Trust me, i saw it myself since I was desperate, it's stinks like hell...
Anyway, there was this guy who was sweet enough to let his hands dirty by helping me. Then we realized in order to find it, we probably gonna stink the lobbies of the building when we walk pass.
I'm now finding solace in the form of Cadbury Bytes..It's a...let me see...'a cereal puff with a chocolatey centre'...Oh gosh, I'm so stupid...

2 comments:
You need to clean out your hand bag, and while your at it, your heart too, oh yeah, don't forget your lungs.
Yeah...Don't forget to clorox your soul ok
Post a Comment